The following list shows the average values of trade with Franko (trader who comes to your hideout periodically during daytime).
List Of Values[edit | edit source]
|Broken Assault Rifle*||9||1|
|Broken Military Vest||9||1|
|Clean Water||1||10||0.5 in Summer|
|Components||1||4||1.5 in Winter|
|Filter||3.5||4||1.5 in Winter|
|Fuel||1.5||4||2 in Winter|
|Scoped Assault Rifle||38||1|
|Wood||1.5||2||2 in Winter|
- Disclaimer: This is an estimate done by selling 1 item at a time to the Trader (Franko) who comes at your door, so it may be undervaluing some of the low value items. E.g. Cigarette's value is probably closer to 1.75 components. Cigarettes are valued at 4x Roll-Up, and 2x the Quality Roll-Up.
- Trades can be completed if the value offered by the survivors is higher than that offered by the trader. All values are multiples of 0.5, with components as a unit. The item values for the survivors and the trader are always equal. (Plausibly incorrect, a trade was attempted with Franko, trading 1 moonshine for 1 moonshine. Franko complained that it wasn't worth nearly as much.)
- Item value fluctuates during events, eg. Wood and Fuel become more expensive (costs almost twice) during the winter. (Special Thanks to cheeseofwar, Azikou and AnonlMoust)
- You can monitor the market changes listening to the radio.
- Different characters value certain items more expensive than others. This can differ from game to game. In one game, the hotel trader consistently offered up to 32 components for a single moonshine, which is significantly more than would be received from Franko who would only offer 10 components for a bottle of moonshine.
- To do: add crafting values; * = no pics/need more info